Online training, with instructor via the Virtual Classroom on NOP.
The Network Operations Portal brings together all Network Management Operational information for all users within one gateway, including Operational Services web pages, and also information on preparation of strategic and pre-tactical ATFCM measures and solutions.
The main goal of the Network Operations Portal is to be the enabler of the operational CDM processes supporting ATM in Europe through sharing and common understanding of the Network situation at different moments in time.
Aircraft Operators' staff, Aerodrome Reporting Office staff, and FMP staff.
This online course will be with the help of WebEx, the virtual classroom, during which you will get an overview of:
- General layout of the Network Operations Portal
- Operational access possibilities
One day online course starting at 09:00 and finishing at 16:00 CET
This online course is free of charge
- Courses are conducted in English
- The courses are given by Simon Smidt, Philippe Touchard or Eric Mayné
- Before the session starts you will get an email notification from the TrainingZone indicating the link for the actual online session
On the right of the course dates mentioned below, click on the Details button to register