The HF Case is a process developed by EUROCONTROL to systematically manage the identification and treatment of HF issues as early as possible in a project lifecycle.
The HF Case methodology is designed to provide:
• An explicit way to manage HF issues
• A checklist and traceability for HF issues as the project evolves
• Risk minimisation for HF issues occurring at a critical stage
• Ownership within the project team for HF
• Improved decision-making, resource and budget justification for HF.
Registration for the course was not possible: