The Human Factors (HF) case is a process developed by EUROCONTROL to systematically manage the identification and treatment of HF issues as early as possible in a project life cycle.
The HF case methodology is designed to provide:
* an explicit way to manage HF issues;
* a checklist and traceability for HF issues as the project evolves;
* risk minimisation for HF issues occurring at a critical stage;
* ownership within the project team for HF;
* improved decision-making, resource and budget justification for HF.
The course is module-based and covers each of the 5 stages involved in the preparation of an HF case and the use of the HF case e-tool.
After completing the course, participants will be able to apply the HF case as a practical HF integration process within ATM projects.
This course is designed for Human Factor (HF) specialists and other ATM personnel with HF knowledge and experience who are interested in applying the HF case in ATM projects.
All candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.