Provide a good theoretical knowledge and understanding in Air Traffic Flow and Capacity Management and Network Operations, mainly focusing on the operational processes of the Aircraft Operators.
This course acts as the fourth day after the preceding IFPS and CIAO or NOP course.
Although not required, it should be combined with the preceding IFPS and CIAO or NOP course.
Theoretical and interactive Web Based Training module via the internet, explaining the general principles of Air Traffic Flow and Capacity Management: "Introduction to ATFCM".
This is a prerequisite before being allowed to register for the second part.
- Classroom training at the Eurocontrol premises in Brussels
- Introduction to ATFCM WBT discussion
- Ops room visit
It is strongly advised to combine with the IFPS Course (1 day) and the CIAO or NOP Course (2 days).
- Both courses are in English.
- For the second part a maximum of two participants from one company per classroom course is allowed.
- Minimum elapse time between 2 ATFCM for Aircraft Operators courses is 18 months
- It is advisable to combine this course with the preceding IFPS [NMO-IFPS-ADV-C], and CIAO [NMO-CIAO-ADV-C] or NOP [NMO-NOP-ADV-C] courses
If you have not completed the first part, your application for the second part will be rejected.
On the right of the course dates mentioned below, click on the Details button to register.
Advanced Operational Support E
Registration for the course was not possible: