Online training with instructor via the Virtual Classroom on CIFLO (Collaboration Interface for Flow). CIFLO allows to connect to the Network Operations systems via a dedicated SITA line enabling the user to:
- Send and receive ATFCM messages
- Obtain information related to the current ATFCM and routing situation in a graphical manner
- Access the Archive and Predict systems
Course content This online course will be with the help of WebEx, the virtual classroom, during which you will get an overview of:
- General layout of CHMI
- CIFLO functionality
- Environment functions
- Archive and Predict
- Map functionality
- Courses are conducted in English or French
- The courses are given by Simon Smidt, Philippe Touchard or Eric Mayné
- Contact Simon; firstname.lastname@example.org for setting up a virtual online CIFLO course
- Before the session starts you will get an email notification from the Training Zone indicating the link for the actual online session
Before the course, all participants should have followed the course NMO-ATFCM-INTRO.
During the course, each participant should have a PC with sound card, headset and internet connection.
Flow Management Position staff who require a refresher training or new FMP staff
All candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
No fee applies for course participants from world-wide airspace users and participants from Member States’ competent authorities and certified organisation. The training cost is sponsored by the EUROCONTROL Work Programme.
The price per course participant from other organisations or individuals is 300 EUR.