The objective of this course is to obtain the theoretical background and practical training for the Integrated Initial Flight Plan Processing System (IFPS)
The course is taking place at EUROCONTROL
premises in Brussels and the subjects covered are: IFPS
WBT review - Flight plan case studies - Visit to IFPS
- Exercises using IFPUV
- Future developments in Flight planning.
- The theoretical and interactive Web Based Training module is a prerequisite before being allowed to register for the classroom course
- A maximum of two participants from one company per classroom course is allowed.
- Minimum elapse time between 2 IFPS
courses is 18 months.
- It is advisable to combine this course with the CIAO and/or NOP classroom courses.