This course focuses on the:
- Common projects, which aim to deploy ATM functionalities that are considered to be essential contributors to the improvement of the Union's ATM performance. For this purpose, they group those essential ATM functionalities defined in the ATM Master Plan that :
- are mature for implementation;
- demonstrate to have a positive global business case for the European ATM network, and
- require a synchronised deployment.
- Common projects define, through an EU legislative act, what needs to be deployed to achieve the maximum benefits, where, by who and when.
- The deployment programme, which translates the common projects into detailed deployment activities (implementation projects) that define how common projects should be implemented.
- Governance mechanisms that ensure a timely, synchronised and coordinated deployment of the SESAR concept of operations and that involves all stakeholders and the relevant EU and Single Sky bodies.
- INEA Calls, to support the coordination and the implementation of common projects.
- The 6 ATM Functionalities
Registration for the course was not possible: