The Assessment of Changes in the ATM/ANS Part 1 course builds on the knowledge acquired in the Management & Oversight of Changes in ATM/ANS course (SAF-CHG-INTRO).
The course provides an overview of the principal steps to be undertaken during the assessment, from a safety perspective, of a change to the ATM/ANS functional system, covering both its safety assessment and its safety support assessment, if appropriate, as per Regulation No. 2016/1377 (laying down common requirements for providers of ATM/ANS and other ATM network functions and their oversight) and its relevant Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM).
It combines "theory" and practical exercises based on real, up-to-date ATM/ANS examples of changes.
The course covers the following topics:
- safety assessment of changes to the ATM/ANS functional system
- safety support assessment of changes to the ATM/ANS functional system
- interactions between safety assessments and safety support assessments
- Overview of Regulation No. 2017/373 and its AMC/GM in relation to safety (support) assessments of ATM/ANS changes
- main changes resulting from Regulation No. 2017/373 and its AMC/GM, compared with the regulations it will repeal, as regards safety (support) assessments of changes to the ATM/ANS functional system.
Registration for the course was not possible: