The Oversight of Changes in the ATM/ANS Part 1 course builds on the knowledge acquired in the Management & Oversight of Changes in ATM/ANS course (SAF-CHG-Intro).
The course is consistent with Regulation N° 2017/373 (laying down common requirements for providers of ATM/ANS and other ATM network functions and their oversight)and its relevant Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM).
This course focuses on the tasks of competent authorities in ATM/ANS as regards the oversight of changes in ATM/ANS, and covers the following topics:
- approval of an alternative means of compliance (AltMOC),
- approval of change management procedures,
- notification of planned changes,
- the decision to review a change,
- oversight of changes,
- main changes resulting from Regulation N° 2017/373 (laying down common requirements for providers of ATM/ANS and other ATM network functions and their oversight), together with its AMC/GM, compared with the repealed regulations, as regards oversight of changes.
It describes the obligations of the competent authority, and how to effectively oversee changes in ATM/ANS, in particular changes to the ATM/ANS functional system.
Registration for the course was not possible: