The EUROCONTROL Training Zone is a digital learning environment that supports EUROCONTROL's training courses.
It allows its members to
- browse the different catalogues and register for courses;
- study training material;
- interact with each other;
- organise training.
It is used by thousands of individual users to study; as well as a number of training organisations within EUROCONTROL Member States to manage and deliver their own e-learning.
You have a number of options in the menu on the top:
- Training Catalogue lists all the courses EUROCONTROL offers, as well as instructions on how to register. You need to be logged in to register for certain courses.
- Direct Access Modules allows you to access our modules are available for viewing without login.
- To study courses, log in using the box below on the left. If you do not yet have a login name and password, you can get an account using the button in the top dark blue bar.
- If you need further help, go to FAQ (below).
At the EUROCONTROL Training Institute in Luxembourg, we provide a wide range of training services and products - from general introductory courses on ATM concepts to advanced operational training, building on more than 40 years of expertise. This also includes a full set of Network Operations training courses. These form part of the Network Manager’s assets in optimising ATM network performance, thanks to the sharing of high knowledge standards amongst all operational stakeholders.
EUROCONTROL Institute of Air Navigation Services 12, rue Antoine de Saint-Exupéry Luxembourg 1432 Luxembourg Visiting us
On 31st March 2016 the Belgian Supervisory Authority for Air Navigation Services certified EUROCONTROL Institute of Air Navigation Services (IANS) in Luxembourg as an Air Traffic Controller Training Organisation (ATCO TOs) pursuant to Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/340.
|Type of ATCO training||Course||Date||Approval|
|Practical Instructor Training||HUM-OJTI||31/03/2016||Compliant with the Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/340 of 20 February 2015, Part ATCO.OR and other applicable regulations, and, when relevant, with the procedures in the organisation’s documentation as required by Part ATCO.OR.|
On 11 May 2016, IANS received its recognition as Regional Training Centre of Excellence (RTCE) at ICAO's Global Aviation Training Symposium in Seoul. As one of the leading Full Members of the ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS programme, IANS develops and delivers ICAO harmonized competency-based training in partnership with ICAO.
On the 19th January 2015, the EUROCONTROL-Network Manager Directorate has been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance to the Quality Management System Standard: ISO 9001: 2008, again recognizing and approving IANS’ high quality in delivering training.